Friday, January 29, 2010

Miscellanious Rubbish

Why? Because it's been too serious recently. Now, I've written some good shit recently, but as I recall, people come to this thing and don't comment, the jerks, because it's funny.

Newsflash, me talking about love? Not funny. Hence, there will now be funny shit.

Today I finished up finals. Well, sort of. I seem to have a history with trouble with finals, actually. Let me get into that.

So, imagine the scene. Anthony, 7th grade genius, looks at the camera. His rippling muscles hidden barely beneath his stylish shirt. He walks into the 8th grade algebra classroom. The girls swoon.

Alright, writing like that about 8th graders makes me feel like a goddamn pedophile. Let's try again.

I head into 8th grade algebra. Why? Cause I'm a goddamn genius. I'm a 7th grader at the time. I take the math course anyway. So, I rock my way through the final, feeling like a pro, when lo and behold, I finish. I chill for a bit. The bell rings. Oh, time to go, I think. I sweep everything off my desk, into my backpack. Including my final.

...Yeah. Not my best moment. Neither was doing the exact same thing next year, when, despite not really taking the course (more on that next) I was forced to take the final regardless. Into the backpack. On the upside, it never became a widespread thing, so I never got any shit for it.

Yeah, I didn't really take math in 8th. I went to the library 4 days a week, and pretended to do a math program on the computer. On Fridays (and later, more often) I sat in the back corner of the room, and taught myself sign language off a chart in the geometry book I'd been given. I have completely forgotten all of those signs, by the way.


Such is the life of a suburban gearhead party-obsessed romantically gifted genius. Hmm. That needs more adjectives. Also, a rundown of shannon's phone call to me last night will be posted this weekend. So if this doesn't get your blood flowing, with luck, that will.

Additionally, comment, for the love of Darwin.

4 comments:

austin said...

lol I FOUND MY GOOGLE PASSWord. and lolol youis stupid

Anthony Clarke said...

Erm, ok?

Chris Katrak said...

Cheers to Darwin, my fellow primates!

Halles said...

Haha wow Johnny, I can totally picture you doing that! Did you like, turn it in later or what?

 


Design by: Pocket, Karjat Resorts